Shred & Stretch at Broken Bat Brewing Co.
Join Shred 415 & YogaSix Milwaukee for a 60 minute HIIT style workout and stretch session. All fitness levels are welcome! Guests are encouraged to stay around after the workout
Join Shred 415 & YogaSix Milwaukee for a 60 minute HIIT style workout and stretch session. All fitness levels are welcome! Guests are encouraged to stay around after the workout to enjoy a free pour from a limited selection of one of Broken Bat’s Brewings refreshing beers on tap or just stay and hang out! The event will be held in Broken Bat’s Wiffleball Field, which has a garage door that can be opened if the weather permits!
Cost: $10 + Service & Processing Fees (Total $11.26)
Here is what you can expect:
- Shred415 will lead the group through a 30-minute high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout.
- Shred415 will guide participants through strength-based endurance exercises, combined with moves to elevate the breath and heart rate, get ready to sweat!
- Please bring a yoga mat, a sweat towel, a water bottle, and wear sneakers or running shoes.
- YogaSix will follow Shred’s 30 minute HIIT workout with a flowing + deep stretch cool down.
- Yoga postures will be tailored to help create space in the body where tension tends to be stored following HIIT style workouts. (Shoes optional for yoga portion, but must be put back on anytime you are stepping off the mat out of consideration of the event space!)
(Saturday) 10:30 am - 10:30 am
Broken Bat Brewing Co.
135 E Pittsburgh Ave