Part-Time Brewhouse Assistant
- 15-25 hours per week based on production needs
- $16/hr starting pay
- Must be able to endure physical labor including but not limited to moving 160lbs at a time
- Ideal candidate will have prior brewery work experience, but are willing to train an eager individual willing to learn
- Initial job responsibilities would include but not limited to keg cleaning, tank cleaning, canning line operation, raw materials and product inventory management
- This job has the potential to lead to full-time employment as an ‘Assistant Brewer’ should we find the right candidate
To apply, please send a resume and brief email with interest to [email protected] with ‘Brewhouse Assistant’ in the subject header.
Beertender (6-12 hours a week)
- Prior bartending experience preferred but not required
- Must be available weekends (weekday hours are available but limited)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excels under both slower and fast-paced service environments
- Enjoyment of the industry with knowledge of craft beer is strongly considered
To apply, please send a resume, availability and brief email with interest to [email protected] with ‘Beertender’ in the subject header.